Pages

Monday 12 May 2014

Happy Birthday to all Mothers!

Haha, please don't question my sanity. I actually have a cute story behind that title. When my little sister was younger she wrote me a Mother's day card, but accidentally wrote inside the card " Happy Birthday". Instead of scratching it out, she just tried to save herself by adding " to all mothers". hahha So funny and cute right?? 4 years later and we still laugh about it. Anyways, I wanted to wish all the momma's out there a very happy Mother's day. Motherhood is a gift of which I feel blessed to have the honour of experiencing everyday. Today me and my kiddies decided to get dressed up extra girly and pretty to celebrate :) The inspiration for our outfits is lace and pearls! Enjoy, I hope you all enjoyed your day....who ever is reading this haha.
Outfit details: Top-Nastygal, skirt-Forever 21, jewelry- Aldo, Shoes- Lola's Shoetique, Purse-Guess
Kids Outfit Details: Both dresses, which you cant see very well (it's super hard to get kids to stay still for pictures sometimes haha) are from Gap Kids. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment