Pages

Thursday 17 July 2014

Get Kim Kardashian's look for less!

I love this look! It is so classy and sophisticated. And that clutch is to die for. She looks like a million bucks but we do not necessarily need to spend that much to get the look! Below you will see how I attained a similar look for much less! I searched everywhere for a Chanel inspired clutch, and found the best deal on Aliexpress.com. It is basically a website which offers you wholesale prices and shipped straight from the manufacturer! No middle man. There were a lot of other similar ones on the site so feel free to look around. It was very safe and hassle free, and I received my order within a week! So happy shopping! And remember that being in style does not always mean you have to spend an arm or a leg. I appreciate expensive high end things like any other girl, but it does not mean that I won't jump in on a great deal!! 













Outfit Details- Blazer : Forever21 (old) similar HERE
Top: American Apparel find HERE
Pants: Forever 21 find HERE
Chanel Inspired clutch: AliExpress find HERE
Sunglasses: Aldo find HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment