Pages

Saturday 5 July 2014

Tulle in the distillery district

  I love wearing long skirts. I am an inner tomboy but when I put on a skirt I feel so princess like. lol I am obsessed with tulle but this one is a little different from my last tulle skirt. It's not as structured and more flowy. It is also pleated. Underneath I wore a cute floral body suit, which if any of you have ever worn one, sucks when it comes to time to go pee. haha The whole thing has to come off and it is kind of awkward when you're half naked in a public bathroom! We walked through the Distillery district in Toronto, which I ashamed to say I have never been to before. If you haven't yet gone please do, especially if you are coming to Toronto for the first time.












Outfit details- Top: American Apparel find here 
Skirt: Chic Wish find here find similar here
Sandals: (old) find similar here
Purse: Louis Vuitton find here

No comments:

Post a Comment